In the Beginning:
It started with a few web designs then took on hosting local clients. Over night we grew and in doing so had to expand our playing field to keep up with the competition.
After hosting hundreds of websites and building 1000's of web pages we decided to market our clients and help them grow their business as ours was.
Organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
Google and some of the search engines are making this easier these days. No more link farms, no more offshore tricks that get you banned...just straight up great content and on-page optimization. But, these pages need continual management as the algorithm changes constantly, and the captive landscape changes hourly. Generating off page content that links back to a target page should be considered and practices. These count as a vote or a credit and the one with the most votes get to the top the fastest.
Unfortunately not to many companies use the right tactic when it comes to e-mail marketing. There are three types of email marketing and visitors need to be encourage to want to join your marketing list by offering something of value.
- Email nurturing via an automatic platform. This is where you articulate your value props and share certain webpages and content with visitors. They however will not remember ...so you need to keep in front of them by sending emails.
- Email Blast - These are focused on exact targets or goals. A webinar, an invitation to a trade show event, perhaps a downloadable white paper, special offer or a coupon. These blast should be used with a landing page that allow the user to see the special content you wish to display without being distracted with the rest of your site or useless information.
- Email Newsletters - Visitors retain very little from their initial visit to your site unless they are there to actually buy something or learn. Keeping ahead of them and repurposing key service and or product pages is a must-do. Sharing your blogs or articles is one way to keep them alert to you, make some of them educational or fun, not all "salesy."
There are also other types of advertising you might need to consider when you want to spread the word that you are out there. We can help you no matter what avenues you chose to go down. Contact us to sit down with you to discuss your special needs. Here is a list when you are considering you taking the right step.
- Content Marketing - Sharing relevant content with customers and prospective clients. These will also booster you SEO.
- Social Media Marketing - A great way to engage with your customers and fans on various social networks. People spend the majority of their time either monitoring or online using social media.
- Online Advertising/PPC- This is not for everyone but most of us can benefit by the outcome. These days we can target the exact terms, roles, positions, geographic areas and more. We recommend a combination of advertising on Google, Linkedin, Yelp, Twitter, Facebook and Google+
- Direct Mail & Print Ads - Another offline media. Getting the right piece of media in front if the right perspective market is the goal.
So make 2017 the year you commit to getting your business right.